Session 2013 - Session 2014

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The End of the World 21 December 2012 - 3 days till Armageddon?


The End of the World 21 December 2012 - 3 days till Armageddon?

The end of the world fast approaching; Nibiru showing no signs of slowing down, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse riding hard, Michael Jackson climbing from his tomb, and Jesus is returning and he looks pi55ed!

So how many of you are preparing for the end?

Since the Rapture will only save a limited amount, can I interest you in my place on the Holy Spaceship?
I'm a devout Christian, and if it wasn’t for me doing really Holy things on a regular basis, I probably would have been Pope by now, or at least Arch Bishop.
I'm selling my place, with the donations possibly going to some fluffy creature charity to look after them as they’ll be left behind, making their last hours on Earth nice, before they get incinerated in a rain of fire/a 4 horse stampeed/Michael Jackson with a lawnmower.
Sadly though, that takes money, and since you'll be leaving this mortal realm, you won't be needing yours. I have been assured, by Jesus talking to me through a Holy Burrito, that this act of greed by me will ensure your place on the rapture.

Like I said, places are limited, and there’s so many of you, that I decided to make a draw out of it.
Simply donate a large sum of cash to my pay pal account, and one of those that submit will be drawn at random and can have my seat on "The Last Train Out of Here!"
Please submit a comment below, stating who you will be laughing at when you’re flying off in God’s 5 Star spaceship!

No comments:

Post a Comment